Why Lead British International School OSOGBO, Osogbo?
Parents who enroll their kids in LBIS stand to gain a total child. Learning in an all-inclusive environment that caters to their children's mental and physical health. Training kids to become all-around human beings and in extension better citizens. Lead British International School pupils are taught to be leaders who think critically and project into the future with their innovative minds, to...
Some Top Facility Images of Lead British International School OSOGBO at Osogbo
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Art Studio
- Music Studio
- Home Economics Laboratory
- Technical Drawing Workshop and all Science Laboratories (Physics
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- School Bus Service
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Children with Special needs/Inclusive
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Colour Day
- Costume Day
- Karate, Kung-fu etc
- Prize/Award giving day
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
Day and Boarding
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N151 000 - N300 000
- After School
Nigeria International Secondary Schools Model United Nations (NISSMUN)
–Some of our students were elected into leadership positions- Secretary-General and Directors.
Mathematics and Science:
1. First position in Mathematics and Science competition organized by the British Oasis Academy.
2. First position in Mathematics competition (Junior Category) organized by Premiere International School
3. Second position in Mathematics competition organized by Aduvie International School
1. Art -Noble Hall Annual Art Competition 2016
-First position in freestyle painting and the second position in drawing (Junior Category)
-1st position in painting
- 2nd position in life drawing
- and 2nd position in painting (Senior Category)
2. Music - Human Rights Award in Singing 2016
3. Home Economics - Cookery Competition 2016 organized by Regent Secondary School
- Abuja - 2nd position
-Glisten International School
- Abuja - 2nd position in the relay
-Centagon International School
- Abuja - 2nd position in an invitational relay
-Aduvie International School
- Abuja -3rd position in an invitational relay.
Participation in DELF 2016 - 100% success rate.
Plot B11A, Oroki Industrial Estate. Off Western by-pass
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
Oroki Industrial Estate
- Mr. Pelumi Falase
- Head of Corporate Affairs and Business Development
SchoolsCompass does NOT collect any form of payment on behalf of any school.
Lead British International School OSOGBO's Notice Board
Admission Form not available for download
Newsletter not available for download