Why Lead British International School Abuja, Gwarinpa?
Parents stand to gain a total child. Learning in an all-inclusive environment that caters to their children's mental and physical health. Training kids to become all-around human beings and in extension better citizens. Lead British International School pupils are taught to be leaders who think critically and project into the future with their innovative minds, to provide solutions for...
Some Top Facility Images of Lead British International School Abuja at Gwarinpa
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Art Studio
- Music Studio
- Home Economics Laboratory
- Technical Drawing Workshop
- and all Science Laboratories (Physics
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- School Bus Service
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Children with Special needs/Inclusive
- Lunch Programme
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Colour Day
- Costume Day
- Karate, Kung-fu etc
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Voice training
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Class Party
- Girl guides
- Dance drama. e.t.c
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
- Foreign Languages
- MAD Science
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N301 000 - N500 000
10% on tuition on the third and subsequent children.
Nigeria International Secondary Schools Model United Nations (NISSMUN) –Some of our students were elected into leadership positions- Secretary-General and Directors.
Mathematics and Science:
1. First position in Mathematics and Science competition organized by the British Oasis Academy.
2. First position in Mathematics competition (Junior Category) organized by Premiere International School
3. Second position in Mathematics competition organized by Aduvie International School
1. Art -Noble Hall Annual Art Competition 2016
-First position in freestyle painting and the second position in drawing (Junior Category)
-1st position in painting
- 2nd position in life drawing
- and 2nd position in painting (Senior Category)
2. Music - Human Rights Award in Singing 2016
3. Home Economics - Cookery Competition 2016 organized by Regent Secondary School
- Abuja - 2nd position
-Glisten International School
- Abuja- 2nd position in the relay
-Centagon International School
- Abuja- 2nd position in the invitational relay
-Aduvie International School
- Abuja - 3rd position in an invitational relay.
-Participation in DELF 2016 - 100% success rate.
Aliyu Mustdafa Street (Opposite Trafford Hotel), 2nd Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja.
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
IC World Supermarket. Setraco Gate, 2nd Avenue
- Ms. Ngozi Nwaokoma
- Head of Corporate Affairs and Business Development
SchoolsCompass does NOT collect any form of payment on behalf of any school.
1 Parent(s) rated Lead British International School Abuja , Gwarinpa
Extra Curricular Activities
Lead British International School Abuja's Notice Board
LBIS application forms are now on sale for enrollment into all sections: Available in Abuja and Ibadan.
Entrance Exam dates:
Saturday 27th March
Saturday24th April 2021.
#LBIS2021 #EarlyYears #Primary #Secondary #academicgreatness
Virtual Tour of Lead British International School Abuja, Gwarinpa
Admission Form not available for download
Download Lead British International School Abuja's Newsletter