Why Tenderville School, Lekki Phase 1?
* World class curriculum that caters for the early formative years of the child.
* A unique teaching methodology that nurtures individual potential.
* Passionate and professional team.
*A structured Learning environment with scheduled time for social grooming, language and conversation, play and hobby, dance and music, reading that creates a development experience round the clock.
Some Top Facility Images of Tenderville School at Lekki Phase 1
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- School Bus Service
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Children with Special needs/Inclusive
- Lunch Programme
- Swimming Pool
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Local excursions/field trips
- Class Party
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Prize/Award giving day
- Music and Drama
- Foreign Languages
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N151 000 - N300 000
5% second sibling, 5% third sibling, 10% fourth sibling
- After School
- 1. Winner-Knowledge of The World competition organized by Caleb International 2017
2. Spelling Bee-National Level organized by TEAMMASTERS 2017
8 Ayinde Akinmade Street, Off admiralty way
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP