Why Pinefield College Lekki, Lekki Phase 1?
Our mission is to nurture each child's inherent ability to its full potential, instilling 21st century survival skills, good manners, open mindedness and the fear of God.
Your future leader and innovator will flourish in our nurturing community of passionate teachers, green peaceful and spacious environment. No school on the Island of Lagos offers your child such an environment to learn and grow.
Some Top Facility Images of Pinefield College Lekki at Lekki Phase 1
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Spacious 1.8 hectare serene environment conducive for learning
- NBA size Basketball Court.
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- Swimming Pool
- School Bus Service
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Children with Special needs/Inclusive
- Lunch Programme
- PFS Swimming Club.
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Local excursions/field trips
- Robotics Africa
- Good News Club.
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
Day and Boarding
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N501 000 - N750 000
Referral Discount Available
- 1st Place age 5-7 Category National Conservation Foundation/NBC World Environmental Day. Theme: Flora & Fauna 2001
- 2nd Place. Inter-School Maths Competition. Host: White Dove School. Lekki.2007
- Awarded Lagos Creative School of the Year in Academic Development Lagos. High School Award and Festival Honours. 2010
- 2nd Place. Inter-School Science Competition. Host: Lekki Bristish International High School. Lekki. 2010
- Finalists. Kids Got Talent. Group performance by School Band. 2010
- Finalists. National Spelling Bee Competition. 2010
- Artwork of our students. Featured at London. International Gallery of Children’s art organised by King’s Preschool. Lagos. Theme: Nigeria-Motherland. 2010
- 1st Place. ages 8 – 11 years Category & ages 12 – 15 years Category. National Conservation Foundation Painting Contest. Theme: Cities and Climate change. 2011
- Most Entertainment Performance. Kids Got Talent: Solo Piano & Vocal Performance by student in year 7. 2011
- Lagos Black Heritage Painting Competition. Theme: Vision of a child. Participating: Teniola Disu – April. 2012
Christ Avenue, off Admiralty Road Lekki Phase 1
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
Turn left by Forte Oil filling Station on Admiralty Way, drive down Admiralty Road, Lekki Phase 1 ,take the fourth turning on the right, which is Christ Avenue. Drive straight till you see the school.