Why Landmark College, Ikorodu, Ikorodu?
Fully IT compliant, A blend of British and Nigeria curricular, a maximum of 20 in a class. Blended learning: Online (Microsoft teams)....
To help every child reach their maximum potential.
Our watchword is "Turning ducklings into beautiful swans" as we don't choose 'A' students but we produce them.
We are a child-focused team of educators who seek to motivate every child...
Some Top Facility Images of Landmark College, Ikorodu at Ikorodu
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Lunch Programme
- Cultural day
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Voice training
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Class Party
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
- Foreign Languages
Day and Boarding
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N301 000 - N500 000
- 2nd Runner-Up in ReadManna Certiport National Microsoft Office Specialist in Word 2013
- 1st position in Mathspedia competition 2019
- 2nd position in Bible Quotations held at Babington Macaulay Junior school 2019
- Best behaved school at Atico Global Concepts Lagos private school competition 2018
- 3rd position in Naija Mathematics Championship JS2 category 2018
- Best private school in Lagos by Business Day Research and Intelligence Unit 2017
5/11 Olayinka Ogunfile Street, Unity Estate, Owutu, Off Isawo Road, Agric
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
Behind Lagos State Rehabilitation Center, Off Isawo Road, Owutu, Agric Bus Stop, Ikorodu.