Why Landmark College, Ikorodu?
Fully IT compliant, A blend of British and Nigeria curricular, a maximum of 20 in a class. Blended learning: Online(Microsoft teams)....
To help every child reach their maximum potential.
Our watchword is "Turning ducklings into beautiful swans" as we don't choose 'A' students but we produce them.
We are a child-focused team of educators who seek to motivate every child...
Some Top Facility Images of Landmark College, Ikorodu
Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
- Good Multipurpose hall
- Standard ICT Centre
- Sport Complex/Play Ground
- Good & Standard Library
- Good & Standard Laboratory
- Sick Bay
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Lunch Programme
- Cultural day
- French or foreign languages
- Inter-House Sports
- Special Music Class
- Quiz/Debate/Spelling Bee
- Prize/Award giving day
- Etiquette (Teaching)
- Voice training
- Local excursions/field trips
- Foreign field trips
- Class Party
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Music and Drama
- Art and Craft
- Foreign Languages
Day and Boarding
TUITION FEE RANGE PER TERM
N301 000 - N500 000
- 2nd Runner-Up in ReadManna Certiport National Microsoft Office Specialist in Word 2013
- 1st position in Mathspedia competition 2019
- 2nd position in Bible Quotations held at Babington Macaulay Junior school 2019
- Best behaved school at Atico Global Concepts Lagos private school competition 2018
- 3rd position in Naija Mathematics Championship JS2 category 2018
- Best private school in Lagos by Business Day Research and Intelligence Unit 2017
5/11 Olayinka Ogunfile Street, Unity Estate, Owutu, Off Isawo Road, Agric
DIRECTION/ LANDMARK/ BUS STOP
Behind Lagos State Rehabilitation Center, Off Isawo Road, Owutu, Agric Bus Stop, Ikorodu.