Parents are advised to verify these claims before making a decision. Check Picture Tab to view images.
SchoolsCompass does NOT collect any form of payment on behalf of any school.
NEWSLETTER TO WELCOME LEARNERS TO THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION.
We are excited to welcome our leaders back from the long holiday just as we wish to appreciate our esteemed parents/guardians for the immense support and patronage of the Lagooz brand through the years. We pray the Almighty God continues to meet your needs in every area of your life.
We wish to reiterate that Lagooz Schools is fully committed to delivering quality services to meet and surpass your expectations always.
We are using this medium to inform you that Lagooz Schools has earmarked several categories of awards & programmes to facilitate learning and also motivate learners to improve their level of commitment to academics, good ethics in life etc.
Given this, the school has identified the following categories of awards meant for the deserving students as follows:
1. Academic Awards
i. Best Student in Communication and Expression
ii. Best Ticket Out
iii. Best Class Captain
iv. Best Mid -Term Score
v. Best End of Term Scores
i. Best Behaved Students
ii. Neatest Student Award
iii. Neatest Class Award
v. Handwriting/ Note copying
2. The school is set to introduce game activities such as chess, scrabble etc. Parents are therefore enjoined to purchase each of these games for their children.
3. The school expects parents to pay attention to ensure that:
a Children's homework/assignments are being done regularly
b. Children come to school with proper and neat school wears.
c. Children are Punctual in school at all times
d. Children are equipped with the required learning materials
e. Students are to keep to their study time
4. Football Training: The school is set to introduce football training programmes. The modality of operation will be communicated later.
5. Swimming Activities: Swimming activities are currently ongoing. Parents are to ensure they get swimming wears for their children. For those who will be going for swimming on Saturdays, they are expected to leave school for the swimming venue by 3 pm while their parents can pick them by 5 pm at the school.
6. Eye Test: The essence of clear vision in both daily activities and the learning process cannot be overemphasized. Therefore, the school has made provision for eye tests for parents to be conducted during the PTA meeting scheduled to hold on 13th November 2021. The eye tests for students will come up on 15th November 2021 during school days.
7. Cultural Day: Lagooz Schools will observe her cultural day on the 30th of September 2021. You will be duty informed about the requirements for the children to celebrate the cultural day.
8. Valedictory Service: The Valedictory Service (VS) for the outgoing students will come up on the 7th October 2021. It is a time to celebrate and rejoice with our outgoing students who have put in a lot of effort all through the years of learning in Lagooz schools.
9. Handwriting Training: The school has scheduled handwriting training sessions for the students. Parents will be dully informed when the training sessions will take off.
10. Conclusion: Lagooz Schools once again will like to appreciate our esteemed parents once again while we encourage our parents to take note of the information above. Furthermore, we also encourage our parents to monitor their children at home and help ensure that they do all their assignments, participate in school activities and project work.
We wish you all a hitch-free academic term.
For: Lagooz Schools Management